Are You Prepared?

Are You Prepared?
Got Salvation?

Thursday, March 21, 2013

BEETLEJUICE REVISITED

----Watched the movie, "Beetlejuice" (Beltegeuse) last night. And I see how churchians are fooled into the New World Order in end times, but I still don't get how the rest the world is. Supposedly Hollywierd are the ones connected to the tyrant government and they eat the crap right up? (wow, flouride is potent stuff) Anyhow, I now realize how the world sees anyone who won't fight the fake, global revolution and who won't join in the serpent love. Sick! If I didn't know better, I might wanna "Vibrate to the next level of consciousness before I am reincarnated" too. (lol, keep sipping the koolaid!) "Rawwwn Pawwwl 2012 cuz we be tew dumb tew no that the monies in da fed was awlready gone, so we gunna dew an audit an stuff, derrrrr!"
Can I just say? TWO PLUS TWO=...NEVERMIND, have your fake reLOVEution!

Thank you Keith Urfer --- Proud to be your Facebook friend!



About Beetlejuice posted on facebook by Keith Urfer, Friendsville USA
By-line: “Keith is here to save the world from themselves.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

NEWS!

Now The End Begins - End Time Bible Prophecy