Are You Prepared?

Are You Prepared?
Got Salvation?

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Weather Warning!

Mr. President, here is your peace accord: "The towns from Ekron to Gath that the Philistines had captured from Israel were restored to Israel, and Israel delivered the neighboring territory from the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites." 1 Samuel 7:14
The 1st picture is Israel today; the 2nd picture is Israel as God intended.
Do you want peace? Obey God! Weather Warning! Do you want the earth to be at peace with you? Obey God!

I will gather all the nations And bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there On behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, Whom they have scattered among the nations; And they have divided up My land.
Israel today. Picture below: Israel as designated by God.
I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the valley of Jehoshaphat. Then I will enter into judgment with them there on behalf of My people and My inheritance, Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations; and they have divided up My land. Joel 3:2

2 comments:

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible


BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page

NEWS!

Now The End Begins - End Time Bible Prophecy